Sunday, June 1, 2014

Photo: At a disc golf tourney with Pumpky

This is us. We were at a disc golf tournament in Northern Kentucky earlier. And now we finally found time to start our blog. As of today, we have known one another for 3 months and 19 days. We recently moved in together and are in process of making our apartment cozy and beautiful. We have so many ideas for our blog space. We will soon post about how we met, the adventures we have had so far and the long list of experiences we plan to have together.

4 comments:

  1. As of today we are madly in love and continuing this amazing life together. Phyliss wants me to wait atleast 6 months to propose, but it is so tough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phyliss went to Chicago last weekend to visit sisters in her sorority. I stayed home and worked on Saturday and golfed a little. I missed her so flippin much. I am so glad she is home. Next weekend I have a two day tournament, she has a baby shower at her friend April's. The the weekend of the 20th my best bud Cory and his wife will be in town. I really want to them to meet Phyliss, but I'm sure they will love her as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped in to say I love you girl.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. She doesn't know it yet since she doesn't get on here, but a proposal is in the future.........I love you Phyliss

    ReplyDelete